In the new iOS 9 in available in iPhone 6S, “Hey Siri” function allows you to ask Siri a question by saying “Hey Siri” instead of pressing the home button. However, many users have complained that after upgrading to iOS 9.0.2 they get no response from Siri after just saying “Hey Siri” saying “Hey Siri”. Look at the following solution to fix:
Very quickly, we are not going to talk about the reasons and why. You can attempt the following steps to fix if Siri does not work in iOS 9.0.2 on iPhone 6S, 6, 5S,…
- You should know that “Hey Siri” only works when your devices (iPhone or iPad) are connected to power.
- You should check if Hey Siri is enabled (go to Settings > tab General > tab Siri > select Allow “Hey Siri”).
- “Hey Siri” works if Siri have access to work in the lock screen (Settings > Touch ID / Passcode).
- Reboot your device.
- Attempt to disable Siri and then Enable it again (go to Settings > General > Siri)
- Attempt to Allow “Hey Siri” off and back it on again (go to Settings > General > Siri > Allow “Hey Siri”)
- The last point is you should check and make sure the microphone is working well.
In some case, reset networking does work on too many users: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.