Install and run Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows XP using Fusion on Macbook
How to install and run Windows smoothly on Macbook? Look at following instruction, you then can install and run Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or even Windows Xp using VMware Fusion inside OS X on MacBook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and even iMac easily.
Firstly, the purpose of this writing must be clear. In the range of this tutorial, we give a specific instruction to install and run Windows inside Mac OS X using Fusion 7, a specialization app for Mac. If you are looking for solution for installing Windows in an independent Partition on Macbook and being able to select Mac OS X or Windows at a boot option, look at our another topic: Install Windows 10 through Bootcamp on MacBook 2015.
Install and run smoothly Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP using Fusion inside Mac OS X
This is absolutely doable. Look at the following steps:
1. Download necessary softwares and tools
You need some things before installation:
– VMWare Fusion 7 full version download.
– Download Windows installer.ISO: You can download your self any where. However, we collect and provide some available links:
+, It is able to download original Windows 10 (32-64 bit).ISO from Microsoft Download Page.+, Windows 8 pro 32 bit ISO – 2.48 Gb download
+, Windows 8 pro 32 bit ISO – 3.34 Gb download
+, Windows 8.1 pro 32 bit – 2.46 Gb download
+, Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit – 3.34 Gb download
+, Windows XP Service Pack 3 – ISO-9660 CD Image File download
2. Steps to install Windows using VMWare Fusion in Mac OS X
- Install and Launch Fusion 7
- Create and configure a new virtual machine.
- Add the Windows installer.ISO at installation disc or image source.
- Start installing Windows.
- Install VMware Tools.
- Run Windows very smoothly through Fusion in OS X.
I am going to step by step do with Windows 8 at an example. Base on the following instruction, you can do your self with Windows 10, Windows 7, or even Window XP at your choice.
Now you have Windows running in a virtual machine in Mac OSX. Follow the instruction, you can install and run Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or even Windows Xp using VMware Fusion inside Mac OS X on MacBook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and even iMac easily.
In a reverse way, you might want to take a look at: Install Mac OS X Yosemite/El Capitan on VMware Workstation 11 inside Windows.