How to take screenshots, record video and connect controller on Apple TV 4
The new Apple TV 4 comes with a ton of new features, especially the compatibility between hardwares and the great new Siri Remote control. The following article will answer the 3 common questions:
How to take screenshots on Apple TV 4?
How to record video on Apple TV 4?
How to connect controller on Apple TV 4?
Like iOS on iPhone, Mac OS X on Mac PC, Apple TV 4 is provided with tvOS. This makes it easy to handle the device after a while studying the software.
There must be some functions to take screenshots, record video and connect controller in the tvOS in seconds.
How to take Screenshots on Apple TV 4
Steps to capture a screenshot on Apple TV 4?
- Download the app named “Apple’s Xcode development environment“. This app is free.
- Connect your Mac PC with Apple TV using USB cable or the USB-C.
- Run the lately installed Xcode app (easy to find in the Applications folder).
- Select the Window option from the menu on the top.
- Choose Devices, choose Apple TV from the connected Devices list. You then are able to click on take screenshot option.
How to Record Videos on Apple TV 4
This is a really awesome feature. Take the following steps to record Videos on Apple TV 4.
- Connect Apple TV to your Mac.
- Run QuickTime player app in Mac OS X, from the top menu, click on File, then select New movie recording.
- You know click on the arrow that is facing down to the side of it to manufacture a new appropriate menu, then select Apple TV under both the Camera and Microphone options.
- You know are able to click on the Record button to start your recording videos.
How to Pair a game controller to the new Apple TV 4
1. Select on Setting on your Apple TV
2. Select Remote and Devices
3. Put the controller on pairing mode. ( You might have to turn it on and hold it in the pairing mode for a few seconds)
4. It takes a little while until Apple TV will detect the controller.