How to Remove CleanMyMac 3 Completely
CleanMyMac is assumed to be a best cleaner for Mac OS X. However, it causes trouble on many users somehow. Look at our solution to uninstall and remove CleanMyMac 3 completely.
Manually remove CleanMyMac 3
CleanMyMac is designed to remove all Applications including it-self available in Mac OS X. However, more than that, users need to take some further actions to delete it completely.
1. Launch CleanMyMac 3, then Select Uninstaller module at the left side bar.
2. Stick on CleanMyMac 3 in the Apps list, then click on “Complete uninstallation” > Click on “Uninstall” to start removing CleanMyMac 3 from your OS X.
3. Take the following steps to remove all the related things.
- Remove the “com.macpaw.CleanMyMac3.Scheduler.plist“ file in this direction: ~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.macpaw.CleanMyMac3.Scheduler.plist
- After that, you should open from the Apple menu > go to System Preferences > Users & Groups > select Login Items.
- Select CleanMyMac3 Menu item, then Click on the “—” button.
- Reboot your Mac OS X, and CleanMyMac 3 should be removed completely from your Mac.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf94e”]HOT DEAL: Just right now, 30% OFF coupon available. Macpaw has been focusing on CleanMyMac since 10 years ago. They are creating great products for Mac users and making good business. If you want to to support MacPaw for their ton of effort, go to CleanMyMac discount page (Coupon Applied) gaining 30% OFF on single license purchase.[/su_note]