How to get back iOS 8.3 after upgrading to iOS 8.4
For any reasons, you want to get back to iOS 8.3 after upgrading to iOS 8.4. Let’s see how easy and quickly to downgrade iOS 8.4 to iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 or older iOS version.
The most common reason makes people decide to downgrade using iOS version after upgrading is there is still not a completed jailbreak solution yet. iOS 4 is actually jailbroken successfully with TaiG (look at Jailbreak iOS 8.0.x -> 8.4 successfully in Window and Mac OS X).
However, if you want to downgrade iOS 8.4 to get back using iOS 8.3, look at our tutorial:
- Download iOS 8.3 firmware or any iOS version compatible to particular device from here: http://www.ipswdownloader.com
Following steps is not coming with images, you might want to take a look at our older post (How to get back iOS 8.2 after updating to iOS 8.3) to have a better vision for the further instruction.
- Connect your devices (iPhone, iPad) to PC, launch iTunes
- Backup all your Data including photos, musics, videos,….
- Get DFU status: You need to get your iOS device to DFU status by holding the 2 buttons (Power and Home) in 10 seconds roughly. And then free the Power button and keep holding Home button until iTunes get connected to your iPhone. Click on OK button.
- From iTunes, head over to the device Summary page. Press and hold Option + Alt on Mac keyboard or Shift in Windows and choose Restore iPhone… (iPad/iPod touch…).
- Click on the Restore and Update button to continue.
- Select iOS 8.3 Firmware: You should now see a prompt to browse and select the iOS 8.3 IPSW file you downloaded.
- Click on update button to get back iOS 8.3
The further automatic processes will takes a few minutes to be accomplished. iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch will reboot themselves and you get back iOS 8.3 and downgrade iOS 8.4 successfully.