How to add gmail and other mail to Windows 10 Mail App
One feature in Windows 10 should be supposed to be as good as Apple mail in OS X is Windows 10 Mail App. How to setup and add gmail, hotmail, yahoo and other mails to windows Mail app? Follow our tip below.
Setup Windows 10 Mail Application tutorial
The essential step is going Account setting in the Mail app. After that you should know what to to further by following the very clear instruction.
- In windows 10, Run the mail app > click the gear icon in the lower left corner > go to Settings > Accounts.
- Click on Add Account to add your email.
- You will be able to add popular email services such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo,… In this tutorial, I am adding my Gmail account.
- This makes Google login screen come up. Fill your gmail login information.
- You need to provide Confirmation code and verify your gmail account.
- Click on Accept button.
- Done! Gmail account is added successfully into Mail app in Windows 10. Your inbox will sync shortly.
You can do the same on other email services such as hotmail, yahoo,….