Download MacOs Sierra Image For VMware [FREE]
Download the MacOs Sierra Image For VMware, you don’t have to spend even a day to get the new MacOS Sierra installed on VMWare on Windows (Windows 10, 8,8.1,7,…).
The best way to experience Mac OS X on a normal PC is running MacOS through a virtual machine using VMWare, Virtual Box, or Parallels on Windows. But, trust me, by this way, you need to spend too many hours to get the job done:
Step 1: Download the Latest VMWare 12 Pro (Full version for Free) from here.
Step 2: Download MacOS Sierra from our another topic: Download MacOS Sierra.DMG – Installer.ISO – without Apple store.
Step 3: Install MacOS Sierra on VMWare on Windows.
This topic, we make it freaking easy and quick for you by sharing the MacOs Sierra Image for VMWare for instant launching.
Download the MacOs Sierra VMWare Image
The image file was tested and uploaded by Macdrug for safety and 100% working purposes.
|Filename:||macOS Sierra v10.12 (16A323) Multilingual Image For VMware.zip|
The administrator password (If needed) must be: 123
1) Firstly, you need to Install VMware Workstation 12 Pro (But just install, Do Not Launch the software after the installation)
2) Next, Run the “win-install.bat” As Administrator which is found in the “Vmware Unlocker” Folder.
3) Open VMware Workstation Pro 12, then Click On File -> Open
4) Now Open This File “macOS Sierra.vmx”
5) The Sierra Virtual Machine Machine will start
The following tutorial might be helpful to you: Creating a new Virtual Machine using an existing VMDK Virtual Disk.