Download Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 VMWare Image For instant running
Download the Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 VMWare Image, you don’t have to spend even a day to get the El Capitan installed successfully on VMWare on Windows (Windows 10, 8,8.1,7,…). It take just a few minutes for instant Launching.
The best way to experience El Capitan on a normal PC is running El Capitan through a virtual machine using VMWare, Virtual Box, or Parallels on Windows. But, trust me, by this way, you need to spend too many hours to get the job done:
Step 1: Download the Latest VMWare 12 Pro (Full version for Free) from here.
Step 2: Download Mac OS X El Capitan from our another topic: Download El Capitan.DMG – OS X 10.11 Installer.ISO – without Apple store.
Step 3: Install Mac OS X El Capitan on VMWare on Windows. This step would be nightmare and takes hours to be completed.
This topic, we make it freaking easy and quick for you by sharing the Mac OS X El Capitan Image for VMWare for instant launching.
Download the Mac OS X El Capitan VMWare Image
The image file was tested and uploaded by Macdrug for safety and 100% working purposes.
|Filename:||OS X 10.11 El Capitan VMware Image.zip|
The administrator password (If needed) must be: 123
1) Firstly, you need to Install VMware Workstation 12 Pro (But just install, Do Not Launch the software after the installation)
2) Next, Run the “win-install.bat” As Administrator which is found in the “Vmware Unlocker” Folder.
3) Open VMware Workstation Pro 12, then Click On File -> Open
4) Now Open This File “El Capitan.vmx”
5) The El Capitan Virtual Machine Machine will start
The following tutorial might be helpful to you: Creating a new Virtual Machine using an existing VMDK Virtual Disk.