How to downgrade iOS 9 beta to iOS 8.4
After experiencing iOS 9 beta, you want to get back iOS 8.4? Look at our tutorial to downgrade iOS 9 to iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3 or any older iOS version.
The most common reason makes people decide to downgrade using iOS version after upgrading is there is still not a completed jailbreak solution yet. iOS 9 is currently released in Beta version. It will take a long time to see successful iOS 9 Jailbreak solution.
However, if you want to downgrade iOS 9 to get back using iOS 8.4, look at our tutorial:
- Download iOS 8.4 firmware or any iOS version compatible to particular device from here: http://www.ipswdownloader.com
- Connect your devices (iPhone, iPad) to PC, launch iTunes
- Backup all your Data including photos, musics, videos,….
- Get DFU status: You need to get your iOS device to DFU status by holding the 2 buttons (Power and Home) in 10 seconds roughly. And then free the Power button and keep holding Home button until iTunes get connected to your iPhone. Click on OK button.
- From iTunes, head over to the device Summary page. Press and hold Option + Alt on Mac keyboard or Shift in Windows and choose Restore iPhone… (iPad/iPod touch…).
- Click on the Restore and Update button to continue.
- Select iOS 8.4 Firmware: You should now see a prompt to browse and select the iOS 8.4 IPSW file you downloaded.
- Click on update button to get back iOS 8.4
The further automatic processes will takes a few minutes to be accomplished. iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch will reboot themselves and you get back iOS 8.4 and downgrade iOS 9 successfully.