Cool 3D Touch shortcuts on iPhone 6S that you may miss some
iPhone 6S comes with 3D Touch, the most awesome feature in this latest iPhone generation. Let’s look at the ten cool 3D Touch shortcuts to save a lot of time dealing with iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus.
3D Touch is a completely new feature on the iPhone. This feature allows the monitor to identify two levels of pressure sensitivity on the iPhone screen. Especially as noted by some reporters technology luck early in the iPhone touch 6s and 6s Plus, the feeling when using the 3D Touch on the big screen very natural and comfortable. Let us have look on the following very awesome 3D Touch shortcuts to master time using your device.
- App Store: From the Home Screen, iPhone 6S/6S Plus users can quickly search for an Application on Apple Store. How cool this kind of shortcut is since I now have to take many touch for the same task on my iPhone 6.
- Calendar: Using 3D Touch, creating an event never be quick ever.
- Contact: You have just met a new friend on the busy street, just quickly go for adding new contact or tab “Show My Info if you do not even remember your phone and email address.
- Dropbox: With 3D Touch Shortcuts, users can immediately go back the files they just access recently, upload photo and search any files stored in your Dropbox space.
- Evernote: From the screen, you can call a Note, take photo and even set reminder in second.
- iBooks: You can take a shortcut by ignore the bookshelf, and go straight away to iBook Store to starting finding a new book tittle.
- Instagram: You now can quick access Direct, Search, View Activity and New Post from the screen.
- 3D Touch makes it so convenient to search for a new item on iTunes Store.